Written Exam of ssc je paper 2 Consist of Three part Namely
Part A- General Engineering -Civil and Structural For the Junior Engineer (Civil)
Part B -General Engineering -Electrical for Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Part C-General Engineering- Mechanical for Junior Engineer(Mechanical)
- Maximum Marks allotted for Each Part is 300
- Each part Consist of 7 question Each of 60 marks.
- Out of 7 Question attempt only 5 Question -Based on last year pattern.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own calculators and scale.
Exam Syllabus of ssc je paper-2
The standard questions from Engineering subjects is approximately Level of Diploma in Engineering. But if you want to know Level of question then you can check previous year ESE mains Question paper , 10-30 % question is of from Previous year paper.
- Start Making short notes of Previous year Important Questions.
- Also make proper notes of Important formula or Result for Conventional paper.
- Daily solve 15 Conventional question and write a note of important questions.
- Practice previous year ESE mains paper level of question choose from previous year paper of SSC JE PAPER 2.
- During Exam week only revise notes written by you and formula.
- Go for Group study for clear concepts and better knowledge.