RRB ALP – 2nd Stage CBT
The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts viz Part A and Part B as detailed below:
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.
- Will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions: bilingual (Hindi/English)
- There will be negative Marking as for every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|Serial Number||Sections||Number of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Mathematics||100 Questions in total||90 minutes|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|4.||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- Qualifying Mark: 35 % (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible)
- This part is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from the trade syllabus prescribed by Director General of Employment & Training (DGET)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Relevant Trade||75 Questions||60 minutes|
Computer Based Aptitiude Test (for Candidates who have opted for ALP)
- The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
- There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.
- The ALP merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the Aptitude Test, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the Part A of Second Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in Computer Based AT
Based on the performance of candidates in Part Aof the Second Stage CBT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT
Based on the performance of candidates in both Part A of the Second Stage CBT and Computer Based AT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT.