Haryana LEET Coaching 2019 Exam Pattern :
The Haryana LEET coaching is a ninety-minute entrance test having ninety objective type multiple-choice questions to be answered on various topics, divided into four sections. An added advantage to the candidates is that there is no negative marking.
The break-up of the four sections are presented below in tabular form:
|B||Electronic Stream Courses||26-50||25|
|C||Mechanical Stream Courses||51-70||20|
|D||Other Engineering Streams||71-90||20|
- Examination Level: The Haryana LEET 2018 is a state-level examination.
- Conducted By: The Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society every year for students seeking admission into the B.E/B.Tech courses in the 2nd year across colleges in the state.
- Popularly Known As: The entrance exam is popularly referred to as Haryana LEET.
- Courses Offered: It offers opportunities for qualified candidates to study technology courses ranging from engineering to even architecture.
- Popularity: It is a much popular examination and sees a large number of exam takers each year.
- Examination Held During: The exam will be held annually in the month of May 2018.
- Application Form Submission: The eligible candidate can fill the application form till 18th May 2018 .
- Results: The results will be declared in the last week of May 2018.
IPU CET Exam Pattern leet coaching in Delhi
Syllabus for IPU CET 2018: Questions in IPU CET 2018 entrance will be asked from 11th and 12th standard syllabus based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Exam mode: IPU CET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode (OMR).
Language of the exam: IPU CET 2018 will be conducted in English language.
Time duration: The paper for IPU CET 2018 will be of 2:30 hours.
Total number of questions: 150 Questions
- For every right answer, candidates will be awarded 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Marking material: Only black ball pen will be allowed for marking and writing the exam
Sections Covered in IPU CET 2019 Exam:
Jamia Millia Islamia Exam Pattern:
The Paper Pattern of the Jamia Millia Islamia 2018 is available here as per the previous year information. It will be updated when the Notification will be released. Check the pattern below:
• There will be three sections in the exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• The Physics and Chemistry sections will consist of 55 Multiple Objective type questions and Mathematics section will contain 60 multiple objective type questions.
• The total marks of the exam will be 170.
• The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
• The Language of the exam will be 3 hours.
DTU LEET 2018-19
B. Tech. Lateral Entry Admission :
The candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Tech programmes should appear for JEE- Mains ( AIEEE) Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology. The admission is done through merit basis in which 85% seats are reserved for the candidates who are residents of Delhi Region and 15% for outsiders. The merit list of shortlisted candidates constitute candidate’s performance in IIT Mains (60% weightage) and Class XII (40% weightage).
DTU LEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Admissions to the B.Tech programmes under the lateral entry scheme are offered on the basis of a written test which is conducted by DTU.
|Duration||Mode of Exam|
|2 hours||Written or online exam.|
In case of computer based exam, a demo will be given for the exam takers in order to give then an idea about the exam pattern.
Every correct answer will be awarded four marks, and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted each.
The merit will be prepared on the basis of DTU LEET examination scores which will be calculated on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written/online test.
UPTU LEET EXAM PATTERN:
All the papers of UPTU LEET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates will have to mark the answers in OMR sheet with either blue or black pen.
Language of Exam:
The question paper will be provided in the English language.
Candidates will have to attempt three section for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. The codes for the papers are as below:
Candidates will 3 hours to attempt all the papers. The duration of the exam is 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Questions in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination(UPSEE) 2018 :
All the questions will be objective type, in which 4 answers options will be provided for each one. Only on the option will be correct. The distribution of questions in the examination will be as below:
- Physics: 50 MCQs
- Chemistry: 50 MCQs
- Mathematics/Biology: 50 MCQs
- Total Question: 150 MCQs
- Each question will carry 4 marks, which will only be allocated if candidates will choose the correct option as the answer. In all, the question paper will of total 600 marks. There will no negative marking in the examination.
leet coaching in delhi
leet coaching institute in delhi
ipu leet coaching in south delhi
rrb je coaching center in gurgaon
gate coaching centre in delhi
best leet coaching in laxmi nagar
leet coaching center in delhi
leet coaching in lucknow
haryana leet coaching in faridabad
dmrc je coaching in uttam nagar
leet coaching at b.tech academy
rrb je coaching in ambala
leet coaching b tech academy
leet coaching in amritsar
dtu coaching in new delhi
ipu coaching academy tilak nagar
ssc je coaching in bathinda
best dmrc coaching in delhi
best leet coaching in chandigarh
dtu leet coaching centre in chandigarh
gate coaching centre in faridabad
ssc je coaching chandigarh
ssc je coaching centre in karnal
leet coaching center
rrb je coaching centre in kurukshetra
leet coaching delhi
leet coaching new delhi delhi
best leet coaching in dwarka
leet coaching institutes in delhi
best leet coaching in east delhi
ipu coaching in west delhi
leet exam coaching in chandigarh
dmrc exam coaching
leet exam coaching in delhi
cet coaching center in faridabad
leet coaching in delhi
coaching for leet
coaching for leet in chandigarh
lmrc coaching in gurgaon
dsssb coaching centre in gurgaon
genius leet coaching
nmrc coaching in haryana
ssc coaching in hisar
ssc je coaching center in hisar
ssc je coaching centre in hisar
leet coaching in chandigarh
best nmrc coaching in delhi
cet coaching in jalandhar
pu coaching center in jalandhar
ssc jecoaching in karnal
cet coaching in kurukshetra
cet coaching in ludhiana
rrb je coaching center in laxmi nagar
leet coaching in mohali
leet coaching in noida
rrb je coaching in tilak nagar
ipu coaching in delhi
leet online coaching
rrb je coaching patiala
leet coaching panchkula
ssc je coaching in punjab
pu leet coaching in chandigarh
pu leet coaching
ssc je coaching in rohtak
nmrc coaching in rohini
bsnl je coaching centre in south delhi
ssc je coaching in delhi
ssc coaching in yamunanagar
best rrb je coaching
ssc je coaching centre
ssc je coaching in delhi
nmrc coaching center
ssc je coaching delhi
ssc je coaching bhopal
best ssc je coaching in bhopal
ssc je coaching allahabad
rrb je coaching at bhopal
ssc je coaching allahbad youtube
ssc je coaching and books for it
dmrc je coaching best centre in delhi
ssc je coaching classes
ssc je coaching centre in delhi
dmrc coaching centre in laxmi nagar
ssc je coaching center in delhi
ssc je coaching ernakulam
lmrc je coaching in delhi
ssc je coaching institute
ssc je coaching fees
best ssc coaching fees in delhi
ssc je coaching in delhi ncr
ssc je coaching in bangalore
rrb coaching coaching jaipur
ssc je coaching kanpur
ssc je coaching kottayam
lmrc coaching lucknow
ssc je coaching mathura
ssc je coaching online
ssc coaching patna
ssc je coaching of imdia