The Diploma in Engineering, also Diploma of Engineering or Diploma in Technical Education are programmes focused on practical and skills-oriented training. It is a technical degree that only covers the essentials when ranked with an undergraduate engineering degree. It aims to provide students with industry or job related engineering knowledge, scientific skills, computing & analysis, mathematical techniques, a sound knowledge of English to communicate in the field and ability to apply problem solving techniques.
Its duration is 2–3 years. Many countries in the world recognize it as equivalent to Pre – Engineering or Bridging course when considered for continuing studies in engineering related bachelors or associate degree programmes. After successful completion of Diploma in Engineering course, students can either continue further Engineering studies in undergraduate level or specialize in certain fields with an advanced diploma. Diploma holders gets employment as technicians, technologists, supervisors, superintendents, foremen, machinist, workshop technicians, draughtsman, station technicians (energy, thermal, aeronautical), automobile technicians, maintenance & service technicians, equipment mechanics and technicians, programmer, agricultural overseers, instrument technicians, junior instructors, manufacturing, tool and die designers, electricians…etc.
LEET EXAM PATTERN 2019
IPU CET Exam Pattern leet
Syllabus for IPU CET 2019: Questions in IPU CET 2019 entrance will be asked from 11th and 12th standard syllabus based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Exam mode: IPU CET 2019 will be conducted in offline mode (OMR).
Language of the exam: IPU CET 2019 will be conducted in English language.
Time duration: The paper for IPU CET 2019 will be of 2:30 hours.
Total number of questions: 150
- For every right answer, candidates will be awarded 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Marking material: Only black ball pen will be allowed for marking and writing the exam
Sections Covered in IPU CET 2019 Exam:
Leet Coaching Paper Pattern
Jamia Millia Islamia Exam Pattern:
The Paper Pattern of the Jamia Millia Islamia 2019 is available here as per the previous year information. It will be updated when the Notification will be released. Check the pattern below:
• There will be three sections in the exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• The Physics and Chemistry sections will consist of 55 Multiple Objective type questions and Mathematics section will contain 60 multiple objective type questions.
• The total marks of the exam will be 170.
• The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
• The Language of the exam will be 3 hours.
Haryana LEET Coaching 2019 Exam Pattern :
The Haryana LEET coaching is a ninety-minute entrance test having ninety objective type multiple-choice questions to be answered on various topics, divided into four sections. An added advantage to the candidates is that there is no negative marking.
The break-up of the four sections are presented below in tabular form:
|B||Electronic Stream Courses||26-50||25|
|C||Mechanical Stream Courses||51-70||20|
|D||Other Engineering Streams||71-90||20|
- Examination Level: The Haryana LEET 2019 is a state-level examination.
- Conducted By: The Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society every year for students seeking admission into the B.E/B.Tech courses in the 2nd year across colleges in the state.
- Popularly Known As: The entrance exam is popularly referred to as Haryana LEET.
- Courses Offered: It offers opportunities for qualified candidates to study technology courses ranging from engineering to even architecture.
- Popularity: It is a much popular examination and sees a large number of exam takers each year.
- Examination Held During: The exam will be held annually in the month of May 2019.
- Application Form Submission: The eligible candidate can fill the application form till 18th May 2018 .
- Results: The results will be declared in the last week of May 2019.
DTU LEET Coaching Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Tech programmes should appear for JEE- Mains ( AIEEE) Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology. The admission is done through merit basis in which 85% seats are reserved for the candidates who are residents of Delhi Region and 15% for outsiders. The merit list of shortlisted candidates constitute candidate’s performance in IIT Mains (60% weightage) and Class XII (40% weightage).
DTU LEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Admissions to the B.Tech programmes under the lateral entry scheme are offered on the basis of a written test which is conducted by DTU.
|Duration||Mode of Exam|
|2 hours||Written or online exam.|
In case of computer based exam, a demo will be given for the exam takers in order to give then an idea about the exam pattern.
Every correct answer will be awarded four marks, and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted each.
The merit will be prepared on the basis of DTU LEET examination scores which will be calculated on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written/online test.