Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) : 2018
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited will be conducting Computer Based Test and Interview to recruit 575 deserving candidates. BSPHCL Vacancy 2018 is for Junior Engineer (JE) posts in Electrical and Civil Department. 7th June 2018 is the date to start your BSPHCL Apply Online Procedure. Moreover, BSPHCL Online Application Form must be submitted before 28th June 2018.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Number of Vacancies: 575
- Category: Bihar Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bihar
BSPHCL Vacancy Detail 2018 :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical Engg.)||400|
|Junior Engineer (Civil Engg.)||175|
1. Electrical Engineering :
|Category Name||No of Posts|
2. Civil Engineering :
|Category Name||No of Posts|
BSPHCL 2018 Educational Qualification
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Passed 03 years of diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute or Institution
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Passed 03 years of diploma in Civil from a recognized Institute or Institution
Age Limit :
- UR Candidates: 18 to 37 Years
- SC: 18 to 42 Years
- ST: 18 to 42 Years
- EBC: 18 to 40 Years
- BC: 18 to 40 Years
- Female: 18 to 40 Years
Age Relaxation :
- As per the Rules
BSPHCL Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates for BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2018 will get the following salary, During Probation:
- Rs.25,900/- to Rs.48,900/- per month
After One Year of Probation Period:
- Rs.47,600/- per month
Application Fee :
- Unreserved/EBC/BC/SC/ST: Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.375/-
- Divyang Applicants (Any Category): Rs.375/
How to Apply for BSPHCL 2018 :
- Click on BSPHCL Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill in all required details in BSPHCL 2018 Online Application Form.
- Pay relevant Application Fee ( If Required).
- Enclose Scanned copies of necessary certificates along with Photograph (If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete BSPHCL Recruitment 2018-2019 Process.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-06-2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 28-06-2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 28-06-2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: Last week of July 2018
Official Notification for Junior Electrical Engg : Download
Official Notification for Junior Civil Engg : Download
Official Website : Click Here
Apply Online For Civil Engineer : Click Here
Apply Online For Electrical Engineer : Click Here
[form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Admission Open-Bsphcl”] [form_element type=”text” validate=”required” options=”” placeholder=”Name”] [form_element type=”select” validate=”required” options=”Civil Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Electronics Engineering,Others” placeholder=”Branch”] [form_element type=”text” validate=”phone” options=”” placeholder=”Mobile No”] [form_element type=”textarea” validate=”” options=”” placeholder=”Message”] [form_element type=”submit” validate=”required” options=”” placeholder=”Submit”] [/form]
Syllabus for the post of Junior Electrical Engineer
General Knowledge (Xth Level):
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology
Logical Reasoning (Xth Level):
- Problem – Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
General English & Comprehension (Xth Level)-
- One word substitution
- Error detection
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Comprehension
General Hindi (Xth Level) :
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Phrases/ Muhavare.
Basic knowledge of Computer
Fundamental of computers
- Hard Disk
- Input/ Output Devices
- knowledge of Number System
Basic concept of Computer (Hardware & Software)
- Computer Software
- Operating System
- Computer language
Basic knowledge of MS Office
- MS word
- MS excel
- MS Power Point
Basic knowledge of Internet
- Web browser
- Search Engines
- Web Services
Basic knowledge of computer network
Basic knowledge of cyber security
- Virus , Malware etc.
- Internet security
- Network security
Technical paper as per final year syllabus of Diploma in Electrical –
a) Electrical Circuits
b) Electronics I
c) Computer Aided Eng. Drawing
d) Electrical Machines I
e) Communication and Computer Networks
f) Electrical & Electronics Measurements
g) Electronics II
h) Electrical Machine II
i) Electrical Power Generation
j) Transmission and Distribution
k) Power Electronics
l) Switchgear & Protection
m) Embedded System(Elective)
n) Industrial drives & Control
o) Utilization drives & control
p) Utilization of electrical energy & management
q) Basic Management skills and Indian constitution