LEET Coaching Syllabus
Arithmetic , Geometric , Harmonic Progressions , Binomial Expansion , Matrices , Rank of A Matrix , Parabola , Ellipse and Hyperbola
Motion in one and two dimensions , Conservation laws of energy , Properties of matter i.e. Elasticity , Newton’s laws of motion , Work and energy , Surface tension , Viscosity in fluid motion , Waves and Vibration , Characteristics of Waves
Hard and Soft Water , Types of Hardness , Disadvantages of Hardness of Water , Brief Introduction of The Term Acidity , Basicity , Ionization , Equivalent Weight , Ph Value , Definition of symbol, formula, volency & chemical equation
Words , Antonyms and Synonyms , Communication Technique , Grammatical Ability , Preposition Correction , Voice Narration , Punctuation , Tenses
Elements of Computer Engineering , Fundamentals of Computers , Computer Organization , Operating Systems , Programming In C , Basic of computer networking.
Electrical Engg. Syllabus :
- Electrical and Magnetic Circuits, EMF, Kirchhoff’s laws and Faraday’s Laws, Network theorems.
- Induction Motor, Principle, construction and operation of three phase induction motors.
- Transmission and Distribution, Advantage of high voltage for transmission, comparison of 3 phase, single phase, 2 phase and three wire D.C.Systems
- AC Circuits, RMS value, behaviour of RLC elements, series and parallel circuits, series and parallel resonance circuits.
- Transformers, Introductions to single phase and three phase transformers.
- DC Machines, Theory, constructions, and operation of DC generator and motor.
Electronics Engg. Syllabus :
- Analog Electronics, Semiconductor diode circuits, zener diode and zener diode circuits, LED, Photo diode, BJT, FET & their configurations and characteristics, Biasing, small signal & large signal amplifiers, OPAMPS, oscillators, regulated power supply.
- Digital Electronics, Number System, conversion from one to another system, Binary arithmetic, codes conversion & parity; Logic gates; Boolean algebra, Flip, Flop. Industrial Electronics and Control, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC.
- Measurements & Instrumentation, Errors, standards, accuracy precision resolution, Ammeters, voltmeters, wattmeters and energy meters, insulation tester, earth tester, multimeter, CRO, measurement of V, I & F on CRO low, medium & high resistance measurement, AC Bridges, Transducers for measurement of temperature, displacement, Communication System, Types of modulation, demodulation.
Computer Engg. Syllabus :
- Fundamentals of Computers, Organization of Digital Computers, Data Processing, High-Level Languages, Translators, Compilers, Interpreters, algorithms, Flow Charting, Instructions, assembly language Programming.
- Computer Organization, Overview of registers, bus organized computers, instruction set, Instruction execution, Hard-wired and micro programmed control units, Processor
- Programming in C, Steps in Program development, flowcharting, algorithm, C Language: Data types, Console I/O program control statements, arrays, structures, unions functions, pointers, enumerated data types and type statement, File handling, C standard library and header files.
- Basic of Computer networking, LAN, WAN, Internet & Application.
- Organization. Memory Organization: Cache and virtual memory, I/O organization.
- Operating Systems, Overview of Operating Systems, Basic functions, the concept of process, scheduling, memory management, critical section, synchronization, monitors.
Mechanical Engg. Syllabus :
- Applied Mechanics, Friction, laws of friction, friction applications, the centroid of a plane area, simple machines, screw jack, wheel & axles, the system of pulleys, projectile, work, power, energy.
- Strength of materials, Stress, Strain, Hooks law, stress-strain diagram, temperature stresses, composite section, Relation between elastic constants, (E.C.G.) Resilience, Principal stresses, principal planes, B.M. & S.F. diagram for simply supported and cantilevers, beams, columns & structs.
- Thermodynamics, First law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics, zeroth law, steam properties, Diesel cycle, otto cycle.
- Modes of Heat Transfer (Conduction, Convection, Radiation).
- Fluid Mechanics, Properties of fluid, Viscosity, Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids, Bernoulli’s Theorem, Types of Fluid flows, Dimension less numbers, Measurement of fluid flow by the pilot tube, Venturimeter, Darcy equation.
Production Engg. Syllabus :
- Workshop Technology, Lathe- operations, turning machining Time, cutting speed, feed, Depth of cut, Drilling, Type of drilling machines, Drilling operation, Drilling time, Milling, up milling, down milling, milling operations, milling cutters, milling time, Shaper & Planer Working Principle, Measuring Instruments and Gauges, Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Sine Bar, Plug gauges, snap gauges, ring gauges welding, Soldering, Brazing.
- Material Science, Engg. Materials, Mechanical properties of materials, hardness testing methods, heat treatment, hardening annealing, tempering, carburizing, Normalizing.
- Engineering Graphics & Drawing, First angle and third angle projection methods, orthographic views, Isometric views, conventions for lines and materials, Projections of lines and solids (only conceptual questions).
- Foundry, Pattern and their types, molds and molding materials.
- Plastic & their properties, various molding processes of plastic.
- Industrial management, types of organizational structure, qualities & responsibilities of a good leader, methods of quality control, productivity.
Automobile Engineering Syllabus :
- Gear box & its types,
- Use and types of breaks,
- Types of clutches,
- Types of wheels and tyres used in Automobile,
- Major automobile industries.
- Basic knowledge of differential,
- Lubrication of Engine,
Civil Engineering Syllabus :
- Introduction to brick, raw materials for bricks, manufacturing of bricks, brick work in a foundation.
- Index properties of soil, seepage of soil.
- Water demand for industrial/Commercial & domestic purposes, per capita demand, various sources of water, Treatment & Disposal of sludge
- Types of foundation (Design not included), Repair & Maintenance of Buildings, Basic principles of surveying chain surveying, Bench Mark, compass surveying, Basics of RCC (elementary knowledge) different grades of concrete, workability, mixing of concrete, compaction of concrete
- Classification & suitability of various types of doors, roofs.
- Name of earth moving machinery, different types of road material, flexible & rigid pavements, classification of bridges
- Water requirement of crops, methods of irrigations Concept/meaning/need/competencies/qualities of Entrepreneur classifications of dams & site selection for reservoir classifications of rocks
- Various types of cement & their uses
- The basis of Ecology, Pollution of water its causes & remedial near, Role of non-conventional sources of energy.