Haryana LEET Coaching 2019 Exam Pattern :
The Haryana LEET coaching is a ninety-minute entrance test having ninety objective type multiple-choice questions to be answered on various topics, divided into four sections. An added advantage to the candidates is that there is no negative marking.
The break-up of the four sections are presented below in tabular form:
|B||Electronic Stream Courses||26-50||25|
|C||Mechanical Stream Courses||51-70||20|
|D||Other Engineering Streams||71-90||20|
- Examination Level: The Haryana LEET 2018 is a state-level examination.
- Conducted By: The Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society every year for students seeking admission into the B.E/B.Tech courses in the 2nd year across colleges in the state.
- Popularly Known As: The entrance exam is popularly referred to as Haryana LEET.
- Courses Offered: It offers opportunities for qualified candidates to study technology courses ranging from engineering to even architecture.
- Popularity: It is a much popular examination and sees a large number of exam takers each year.
- Examination Held During: The exam will be held annually in the month of May 2018.
- Application Form Submission: The eligible candidate can fill the application form till 18th May 2018 .
- Results: The results will be declared in the last week of May 2018.
IPU CET Exam Pattern leet coaching in Delhi
Syllabus for IPU CET 2018: Questions in IPU CET 2018 entrance will be asked from 11th and 12th standard syllabus based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Exam mode: IPU CET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode (OMR).
Language of the exam: IPU CET 2018 will be conducted in English language.
Time duration: The paper for IPU CET 2018 will be of 2:30 hours.
Total number of questions: 150 Questions
- For every right answer, candidates will be awarded 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Marking material: Only black ball pen will be allowed for marking and writing the exam
Sections Covered in IPU CET 2019 Exam:
Jamia Millia Islamia Exam Pattern:
The Paper Pattern of the Jamia Millia Islamia 2018 is available here as per the previous year information. It will be updated when the Notification will be released. Check the pattern below:
• There will be three sections in the exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• The Physics and Chemistry sections will consist of 55 Multiple Objective type questions and Mathematics section will contain 60 multiple objective type questions.
• The total marks of the exam will be 170.
• The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
• The Language of the exam will be 3 hours.
DTU LEET 2018-19
B. Tech. Lateral Entry Admission :
The candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Tech programmes should appear for JEE- Mains ( AIEEE) Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology. The admission is done through merit basis in which 85% seats are reserved for the candidates who are residents of Delhi Region and 15% for outsiders. The merit list of shortlisted candidates constitute candidate’s performance in IIT Mains (60% weightage) and Class XII (40% weightage).
DTU LEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Admissions to the B.Tech programmes under the lateral entry scheme are offered on the basis of a written test which is conducted by DTU.
|Duration||Mode of Exam|
|2 hours||Written or online exam.|
In case of computer based exam, a demo will be given for the exam takers in order to give then an idea about the exam pattern.
Every correct answer will be awarded four marks, and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted each.
The merit will be prepared on the basis of DTU LEET examination scores which will be calculated on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written/online test.
UPTU LEET EXAM PATTERN:
All the papers of UPTU LEET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates will have to mark the answers in OMR sheet with either blue or black pen.
Language of Exam:
The question paper will be provided in the English language.
Candidates will have to attempt three section for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. The codes for the papers are as below:
Candidates will 3 hours to attempt all the papers. The duration of the exam is 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Questions in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination(UPSEE) 2018 :
All the questions will be objective type, in which 4 answers options will be provided for each one. Only on the option will be correct. The distribution of questions in the examination will be as below:
- Physics: 50 MCQs
- Chemistry: 50 MCQs
- Mathematics/Biology: 50 MCQs
- Total Question: 150 MCQs
- Each question will carry 4 marks, which will only be allocated if candidates will choose the correct option as the answer. In all, the question paper will of total 600 marks. There will no negative marking in the examination.