Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), Patiala has published a notification for the recruitment of 553 Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Sub Station Attendant (SSA) vacancies.
PSPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 553
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 300 Posts
2. Sub Station Attendant (SSA): 253 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-37 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST, Backward Classes & Others as per Govt. of Punjab rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full Time Regular 3/ 4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT Engg or Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT Engg, AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT Engg for S.No-01, Full time regular course in ITI/ Electrical or Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Full time Regular Diploma in Electronics and communication or Full time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation and process control with experience for S.No-02, have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to deposit Rs.1000/- for All Categories except SC and Person with Disability, Rs. 400/- for SC Category, Rs. 500/- for Person with Disability through online by using Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Fee include Application fee + Bank Charges.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.pspcl.in from 21-12-2017 at 10:00 am to 11-01-2018 upto 11:59 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.pspcl.in .
2. Click on Recruitment & Click on “Recruitment for the post of LDC/ Typist, JE/ Electrical and SSA against CRA 290/17 & CRA 291/17″
3. Click on Start to register if candidate would be the new user.
4. Click on Already registered candidate if candidate have already registered.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2017 at 10:00 am
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2018 upto 11:59 pm
Lat Date for Step-III Process (Online Application Fee): 15-01-2018 upto 11:59 pm
Noification : Download
Online Form : Click Here