Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 348 Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation), Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Chemist & Chemical Supervisor vacancies.
KPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 348
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 14 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 61 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 05 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): 60 Posts
5. Junior Engineer (Civil): 12 Posts
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 97 Posts
7. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 56 Posts
8. Chemist: 07 Posts
9. Chemical Supervisor: 36 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 to 40 years for SC/ ST/ Cat I, 18 – 38 years for OBC, 18 – 35 years for General Merit and 45 years for Ex Servicemen candidates. Age relaxation is up to 10 years for Persons with Disability and Widows in respective category admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering from a recognized University for S.No-1, Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University for S.No-2, Degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University for S.No-3, Degree or equivalent qualification in Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University for S.No-4, Diploma in Civil Engineering for S.No-5, Diploma in Electrical Engineering for S.No-6, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for S.No-7, Master Degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry from a recognized University for S.No-8, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University for S.No-9 Posts with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs. 15/- and Nominal fee of Rs. 50/- (Rs. 35/- processing charges + Rs. 15/- postal service charges) for Ex servicemen, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, PwD (Divyanga) candidates through challan to any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.karnatakapower.com from 19-07-2017 to 18-08-2017 upto 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have a valid email ID.
2. Log on through the website www.karnatakapower.com.
3. Click on the Recruitment & Select the desired post.
4. Read the notification carefully and fill the application form.
5. After filling necessary data submit the application form.
6. Online application once submitted cannot be opened again for any corrections/ alteration.
7. Upon submission, applicants will be provided with an online acknowledgment with unique registration number.
8. Take printout copy of application form and keep it for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 19-07-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2017.
Last Date to Payment of Fee: 22-08-2017.