SSC JE COACHING IN DEHRADUN – SSC JE COACHING
Every year conducting the national level written examination for the recruitment notification JE junior Engineer for Civil, Electrical & Mechanical trade. Official notification will be published in ssc official website .Staff selection commission recently published there annual calendar for upcoming examination which will be conduct by SSC . Official advertisement for the SSC JE Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical mechanical Recruitment 2018, will be published comming soon. Application form for SSC junior engineer post will be invited online only from the eligible candidate. All interested and eligible candidate can fill online application form (Avedan) till the last date. Selection of the eligible candidate for JE posts will be done through the national level written examination which will be held on(Paper-1) . All degree or Diploma holder in Civil, mechanical or electrical trade can fill application form for SSC junior engineer (अवर अभियंता ) Vacancy.
Education Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS/ PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders and as
communicated by the departments reporting vacancies.
The posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent
(40%) and above of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), Hearing Handicapped (HH) as per guidelines of
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Nationality / citizenship:
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of
permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African
countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),
Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in
whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the
Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate
has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Written Exam Question Paper Pattern For SSC JE Junior Engineer Examination
Written examination will comprise two question paper . paper 1 will be objective type and paper 2 will be conventional type. Question of paper 1 will be related to general intelligence, reasoning, General awareness and general engineering subject. question paper 2 will be related from general engineering subject.
The State of Uttarakhand came into existence on 09th November, 2000 under the Reorganisation of Uttar Pradesh Act 2000. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was Constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand vide Notification No. 247/1-Karmik-2001 dated 14th March, 2001. At present the strength of the Commission is the Chairman & the six Members
Uttarakhand PSC AE JE Exam Pattern 2018
|SL.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Hindi||100||50||2 Hours|
|2.||General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
|3.||Subject related Papers||Paper I||200||300||3 hours|
|4.||Paper II||200||300||3 hours|
Uttarakhand PSC AE Exam Syllabus 2018
- Transformation of Sentences , Fill in the Blanks , Idioms & Phrases , Comprehension , Vocabulary , Tenses , Active & Passive Voice , Antonyms , Direct & Indirect Speech , One Word Substitution , Synonyms, etc.
The reform movement , Tourism , Historical background , Uttarakhand , Welfare and developmental schemes , Contemporary History of the Uttarakhand State , Commerce and Trade , Political background , Administrative setup , Geography of India and the World , Natural disasters and disaster management , Rajya Nirman Andolan , Economic and Natural Resources , Agriculture , Industry, etc , Education, Culture and Life style , Specific Information regarding Social practices , Governmental and Non-Governmental , Current events of Uttarakhand State importance , Sports, Entertainment
- Important Days , Abbreviations , Awards and Honors , Major Financial/Economic News , Current Affairs (National and International) , Sports , Science – Inventions and Discoveries , Books and Authors , Budget and Five Year Plans , International and National Organizations.
- One word substitutions , Subject-Verb Agreement , Idioms & Phrases , Vocabulary , Sentence Rearrangement , Grammar and Usage , Shuffling of sentence parts , Antonyms , Unseen Passages , Fill in the Blanks , Comprehension , Sentence structure , Synonyms , Error Correction
Paper I Civil Engineering
- Theory of structures , Steel Design , R.C Design , Fluid Mechanics , Hydraulic Engineering , Design of Canals , Canal Structures , Diversion Headworks , Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
Civil Engineering Paper II
- Building Construction , Railways and Highways engineering , Water Resources Engineering , Water Requirement for crops , Distribution system for canal Irrigation , Sanitation and water supply , Environmental Engineering , Typical features of sewerage systems