Locus classes going to start fresh batches for Leet
Starting Date- 16 -October 2018
Batches for Diploma holder for Leet Exam (Lateral Entry Entrance Test) for Different Universities leet coaching in delhi .
leet coaching in delhi
Locus classes provides classes for GGIPU, UPTU,DTU,AMU, Haryana Leet Exam, and other Universities. Those Who want to appear in 2018 we are providing classes on regular Basis and Weekend basis.
Those students who are doing self study can join our LEET Test Series for GGIP and other university.
Interested student call us- 9250499484
IPU CET Exam Pattern leet
Syllabus for IPU CET 2019: Questions in IPU CET 2018 entrance will be asked from 11th and 12th standard syllabus based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Exam mode: IPU CET 2019 will be conducted in offline mode (OMR).
Language of the exam: IPU CET 2019 will be conducted in English language.
Time duration: The paper for IPU CET 2019 will be of 2:30 hours.
Total number of questions: 150
- For every right answer, candidates will be awarded 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Marking material: Only black ball pen will be allowed for marking and writing the exam
Sections Covered in IPU CET 2019 Exam:
Leet Coaching Paper Pattern
Jamia Millia Islamia Exam Pattern:
The Paper Pattern of the Jamia Millia Islamia 2019 is available here as per the previous year information. It will be updated when the Notification will be released. Check the pattern below:
• There will be three sections in the exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• The Physics and Chemistry sections will consist of 55 Multiple Objective type questions and Mathematics section will contain 60 multiple objective type questions.
• The total marks of the exam will be 170.
• The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
• The Language of the exam will be 3 hours.
Haryana LEET Coaching 2019 Exam Pattern :
The Haryana LEET coaching is a ninety-minute entrance test having ninety objective type multiple-choice questions to be answered on various topics, divided into four sections. An added advantage to the candidates is that there is no negative marking.
The break-up of the four sections are presented below in tabular form:
|B||Electronic Stream Courses||26-50||25|
|C||Mechanical Stream Courses||51-70||20|
|D||Other Engineering Streams||71-90||20|
- Examination Level: The Haryana LEET 2018 is a state-level examination.
- Conducted By: The Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society every year for students seeking admission into the B.E/B.Tech courses in the 2nd year across colleges in the state.
- Popularly Known As: The entrance exam is popularly referred to as Haryana LEET.
- Courses Offered: It offers opportunities for qualified candidates to study technology courses ranging from engineering to even architecture.
- Popularity: It is a much popular examination and sees a large number of exam takers each year.
- Examination Held During: The exam will be held annually in the month of May 2018.
- Application Form Submission: The eligible candidate can fill the application form till 18th May 2018 .
- Results: The results will be declared in the last week of May 2018.
DTU LEET Coaching Exam Pattern :
B. Tech. Lateral Entry Admission :
The candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Tech programmes should appear for JEE- Mains ( AIEEE) Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology. The admission is done through merit basis in which 85% seats are reserved for the candidates who are residents of Delhi Region and 15% for outsiders. The merit list of shortlisted candidates constitute candidate’s performance in IIT Mains (60% weightage) and Class XII (40% weightage).
DTU LEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Admissions to the B.Tech programmes under the lateral entry scheme are offered on the basis of a written test which is conducted by DTU.
|Duration||Mode of Exam|
|2 hours||Written or online exam.|
In case of computer based exam, a demo will be given for the exam takers in order to give then an idea about the exam pattern.
Every correct answer will be awarded four marks, and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted each.
The merit will be prepared on the basis of DTU LEET examination scores which will be calculated on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written/online test.